Election T-Shirts at Rs 35 / 0.55 USD
We are providing the cheapest t-shirts at just Rs 35. These t-shirts are used for campaign purposes especially by political parties in the election rallies.
At Active fashion India, we have supplied election t-shirts to almost all major political parties such as BJP, Congress, AAP & BJD. Not only in India our t-shirts are also exported to various political parties in the USA, Philippines and UAE.
Pricing: Tshirts starting at Rs 35 + 5% GST or 0.55* USD in Carton box packing.
Payment Terms: 80% Advance TT & remaining 20% TT before dispatching of goods.
Lead Time: 1 Million Tshirts in lead time of 30 days.
Fabric Details: 100% Polyester fabric.
Print: Sublimation can be done on Tshirts.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL according to the Indian size chart.
Sample: Sample is free*.
Minimum order quantity: 10,000 pcs.